1. This Website is owned and operated by BridgePoint Group (we, us and our).
2. By using our Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms). If you do not agree with these Terms, do not use our Website.
3. These Terms apply only to our Website and do not apply to any websites outside of the www.bridgepointgroup.com.au domain.
Contents of Site
4. Our Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for information and convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of, or privacy compliance by, any linked website.
5. Unless otherwise indicated, any hyperlink on our Website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information, services and/or goods which they provide.
6. We do not permit the linking of our Website without our prior consent. We reserve the right to serve you with notice to cease if we become aware of such linking.
7. Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law, we:
(a) make no representation or warranty that the information provided on our Website is timely, accurate or complete; and
(b) will not be liable for any claim or loss resulting from any action taken, or reliance made by you on any information or material provided on our Website, or for any incorrect or misleading information provided on our Website.
8. The copyright to all content on our Website, except for material posted via embedded third party websites and links to other websites, belongs to us or we hold rights to use such contents (the Content).
9. Your access to our Website does not grant you a licence to use any of the Content in any commercial manner without our prior consent.
10. Except for the Content that is stored in your computer or device’s cache or a single permanent copy of the Content for your personal use, you must not:
(a) modify, copy, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish or license any of the Content;
(b) use or attempt to use any of the Content to create any website or publication;
(c) mirror any page within our Website; or
(d) use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any of the Content or generate or compile any document or database based on the Content.
11. You must not use any trade marks that appear on our Website without the prior written permission of the trade mark owner.
12. This part applies to all ‘personal information’ we hold. ‘Personal information’ is information, or an opinion, about an individual, whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. This part also applies to personal information that we have obtained from third parties.
13. We do not collect personal information via our Website unless you submit an enquiry using the ‘Contact Us’ form. When you submit an enquiry you will be asked to provide the following personal information:
a) your name;
b) your company name;
c) your email address; and
d) your phone number
14. We will only collect personal information to allow us to identify and contact you regarding enquiries.
15. We will not provide your personal information to any third parties except to the extent such disclosure is expressly authorised by you or is, in our reasonable opinion, necessary in order for us to respond to your enquiry.
16. Where your personal information is disclosed to these third parties, they will only be authorised to use your personal information for the purpose that we supplied it to them. If those third parties are located overseas, then your personal information may be transferred overseas.
17. We reserve the right to disclose any personal information which identifies you as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
18. If you have provided your email address to us, we may, from time to time, email you regarding up-coming offers, special promotions and newsletters. If you do not wish to receive these offers from us, please choose the unsubscribe link in the email (if applicable) or contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
19. Your personal information will be destroyed appropriately when no longer required. To the extent that your personal information is held by us, we will provide you with access to your personal information records if you request access. However, if there are exemptions from providing the personal information in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), then we may need to deny you access to some or all of the personal information. To gain access to your personal information records, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In conducting this engagement, information acquired by us in the course of the engagement is subject to strict confidentiality and privacy requirements.
Our firm’s system of quality control has been established and maintained in accordance with the relevant APESB standard. As a result, our files may be subject to review as part of the quality control program of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia which monitors compliance with professional standards by its members. We advise you that by accepting our engagement you acknowledge that, if requested, our files relating to this engagement will be made available under this program. Should this occur, we will advise you.
You are required to arrange for reasonable access by us to relevant individuals and documents, and to be responsible for both the completeness and accuracy of the information supplied to us.
20. We may use standard technology called ‘cookies’ on our Website. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a particular website, which allow your web browser to remember certain information.
22. We may correspond with you by email. As you are aware, email is not secure and may be read, copied or interfered with in transit or impaired. You agree to assume the risks associated with transmission and to release us from any claim you may have arising from transmission defects.
Disclaimers and Indemnity
23. Whilst we take all due care in publishing our Website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied.
24. We do not accept any liability for any interference with or damage to your computer system, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to our Website or its use. You should take all appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from our Website is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage your computer system, software or data.
25. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Terms is excluded.
26. By accessing our Website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our Website.
27. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time. Your use of our Website following any amendment will represent your agreement to be bound by these Terms as amended.
28. If any of these Terms is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term will be severed and the remaining Terms will survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
29. Our rights and remedies under these Terms cannot be waived except in writing signed by us. Our delay in exercising a right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, nor does our waiver (either wholly or in part) of a right operate as a subsequent waiver of the same right or of any of our other rights.
30. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia (as the context requires or permits), and each party must submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia.
31. We may terminate your right to access and use our Website at any time if you breach these Terms.
32. Any dispute that arises out of these Terms must first be referred to us for resolution by providing details of the dispute together with your name and phone number by email to email@example.com. We will do our best to resolve this dispute by discussion with you within 20 business days of being notified. If we are not able to resolve the dispute in that time frame, then it may be referred to a court of competent jurisdiction.