Our objective is to create a forum not only for the BridgePoint Group community but all Australian businesses, to help each other deal with the business threats posed by COVID-19.
We’ve seen our community come together to help drought and bushfire victims. Now the threat is more intimate, the selfishness of modern society is streaming live to our feeds. It is a terrible indictment on humanity.
Obviously we all have different businesses but we’re all facing similar fundamental problems. How your business has dealt with and is dealing with the threats could help others.
We encourage you to share your experiences with the group.
- What you have done?
- What you would have liked to have done earlier?
- What would you like to know?
We want to start small by having a positive forum to share real-business solutions. Be active and ask, “Do I know everything about coping with this Coronavirus threat?”
Jump in and contribute.
Here’s a five option’s BridgePoint Group has undertaken to cope with Coronavirus. Let us know what you think and what your strategies are.
- Decide what to communicate to each group of stakeholders – i.e. what is important to them.
- Decide on and communicate your policy for self-isolation for employees exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19
- Think about your entire supply chain – can you get inputs? If yes, and you can make your product or service – can you get it to market? For example, as factories come back online in China, access to input may no longer be the issue – ports and road freight may be. What’s next?
- Forecast your cash flow under ‘worst case’ scenarios
- Review your insurances – are identified risks covered?
Click here to learn how your peers are dealing with the threat of coronavirus
With a variety of Federal and State stimulus packages tabled, and the need to address normal business activities, BridgePoint Group can assist in a number of ways. We can help your business to:
- Draft policy documents
- Forecast cashflows
- Assist in reviewing the supply chain and identifying potential effects
- Review supplier/customer contracts and advise on the impact of non-performance
- Review the terms of your insurance coverage
- Provide legal advice/introduction to our specialist employment lawyer
Click here to contact BridgePoint Group to get the help you need on 1300 656 141 or email@example.com to get the help you need.