BridgePoint Group’s Innovation Advisory Service – Supporting your Innovation
No matter what stage your business is at, innovation is a key driver of and precursor to growth. The Australian Government has a raft of tax incentives and grants to support business innovation. BridgePoint Group’s Innovation Advisory Service is all about supporting your innovation.
Questions you are probably asking yourself?
- What are the tax incentives and grants available?
- How do they work?
- What is included?
- Do I qualify?
- How do I get it?
- The myths around Government grants…
BridgePoint Group has the answers…
Tax incentives and grants are highly regulated and accessing them via the appropriate processes can be a time-consuming process. BridgePoint Group has extensive experience in securing appropriate tax incentives and grants for clients. Our processes are designed to save you time, enhance the likelihood of success and legitimately maximise your claim.
Early Stage Innovation Company (ESIC)
- Significant up-front tax offsets and CGT-free status for investors, achieving ESIC status makes it a lot easier for early-stage companies to raise capital.
Research and Development Tax Incentive (R&DTI) in both Australia & New Zealand
- A super-attractive program that generates tax refunds or a reduction in tax payable and creates a multiplier effect by recycling your research dollars.
Export Market Development Grants (EMDG)
- Get back up to 50% of your marketing dollars to take your opportunity to the world.
- Up to $1m in matched funding is on the table to help turn your ideas into reality.
Various other State, Federal and other Incentives
From time to time, Governments will announce other incentives that are available either directly or through Government-funded bodies. These incentives are often open for a short time. So knowing when these incentives are coming and how they work is key to being ready to lodge a compelling case. BridgePoint Group’s Innovation Advisory Services can help, making sure you are at the front of the queue when the dollars are meted out.
BridgePoint Group can help you to manage your innovation, your finances, and in particular your cash flow. This is achieved by our expertise and experience in negotiating the regulatory process to take full advantage of the Government’s innovation incentives.
We achieve this by providing professional service and genuine support and partnering with you to understand how your innovation will reshape your business.